Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Exercise #12 ( Educational Show)

INTRODUCTION

        This exercise had given us the task to make an educational show. We group ourselves and decide on what will be our theme for the video that we will be filming. After having decided everything (the venue, dress code, roles, script, etc.) we started filming. We acted as children playing street games on the film because our theme was all about Larong Pinoy. We played patintero, luksong-tinik, chinese garter, habulan, etc.













REFLECTION

Since then I wish to become an actor in front of a camera and through this activity my dream came to reality. I learned a lot from the exercise. I learned to act in front of the camera. I learned how a film was edited. And most of all the experience and the fun which I have during the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment