Saturday, October 11, 2014

Exercise #01 (Visualization)

INTRODUCTION


                This first exercise was more on imagining something that would represent a certain word. It is on drawing something on what comes up in your mind when you hear a certain word. It’s all about projecting what you are thinking through drawing representations. We are given with the word freedom, unity, strength, and energy and should draw what comes up with our mind or visualization.









REFLECTION

                Through this given exercise I have expressed or visualize the things or something that would represent when I hear the words freedom, unity, strength, and energy. Even if I’m not good in drawing I still draw the things which I visualize and it’s a great learning for me. I used to draw with something that I will imitate but I am proud to say that this exercise helped me to draw something which I only visualize within my mind. I also learned that visualization helps on giving importance to a thing which represents something especially within our moral values.


No comments:

Post a Comment