Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exercise #08 (MS Excel)

INTRODUCTION
  In this exercise we are tasked to compute grades through MS Excel. We are given certain files to compute using the said open office. We do the task after our teacher gives her instructions on what to do. We are also told to arrange the names of the students through the use of some tools within the open office.



REFLECTION

  Upon doing the exercise I felt like I am already a teacher computing the grades of my students. The activity helped me on familiarizing some important keys for faster computation of grades with the appropriate remarks. Thiis activity would help me a lot on becoming a teacher someday. Today computing grades is easy and faster when you have the knowledge on using the MS Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment