Saturday, October 11, 2014

Exercise #03 (The Human Face)

INTRODUCTION


                 This exercise was done step by step. First we draw an oval shape. Then we put one vertical line which divides the face in lengthwise position and two horizontal lines for the guide on where we will put the eyes and the nose. In between the horizontal lines at the outer part of the oval we draw the ears. Then we draw its eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth. Lastly, we draw its hair to distinguish if it’s a boy or a girl. And then erase the unnecessary lines to become neat. And now we have drawn a human face.




REFLECTION

                Drawing the human face was not an easy subject to draw for me. Because I need to have an oval shape distinguish from the other one I draw. I need to be careful enough to get it right. I even got the need to measure to have it approximately correct. But on the other hand, I learned a lot from this exercise especially on drawing the human face.

No comments:

Post a Comment